GEOSat Solutions FS-100 Westinghouse Series 1000 Installation Guide
Posted by Alex Sima on 11 January 2012 11:04 PM
1. Connect Power Cable (A) to TU (F) and to the Positive pole of a 12V breaker
using the Red and White wires. The Black lead goes to Negative terminal of
2. Connect TU (F) to AEU (E) using heavy connector cable (B) provided. Be sure
plugs are securely seated in the respective units. Secure the screws evenly but do
not over tighten.
3. Connect SMA connector of antenna cable (C) to helix coil antenna on satellite
dish reflector feed arm. Connect the TNC end to AEU (E) below cable (B).
4. If using the handset extension cable (G), connect it to the TU (F) at the port
marked “HANDSET.” Then connect handset cable (H) to the junction block and
to the handset.
5. Align the satellite dish with the MSAT1/MSAT2 satellite as shown on the
attached MSAT Locator sheet.
6. Turn ‘ON’ the breaker controlling the sat phone. Press the power key on the
handset and follow the commissioning instructions.
7. Fine tune the antenna azimuth and elevation for maximum signal strength.