How to unlock my Iridium SIM card: PUK message
Posted by Trent Sutton, Last modified by Jeff Orr on 04 January 2012 06:52 PM
SIM card is locked up; Enter PUK message is displayed.|
When the wrong PIN Code is entered three times, the SIM card will lock up. If you cannot remember what the PIN Code is, do not keep attempting different combinations. This can cause the SIM card to become inactive, the display will flash "Contact Supplier," and the SIM card will then need to be replaced.
* Contact Network Innovations customer support at 1 866 708 1880 to obtain the pin unblocking key (PUK)
* On your phone, enter **05*
* Enter your unlock code when the display flashes "Enter Phone Unlock Code"
* Enter a new 4 digit PIN Code that is easy to remember. Note: You can disable the PIN Code if you wish
* If problem persists, please contact our support centre at 1 866 708 1880